Thursday, February 17, 2005

There's going to be a slight change in my Link posting tomorrow morning. In short, what I've done is taken the blogs that are pretty good, but do not update as frequently, and subcategorized them. Now, I would like to reiterate - this ain't no (excuse the double negative) slap in the face, but the contrary - we all have lives outside of games (blasphemy!) and time can get limited and it most certainly can be difficult to update. This particular category is simply taking that portion into consideration so that when people DO check your blog, they know that there might be a small chance that you have not updated yet. And of course, if your updates are more frequent, I'll list you back up top.

All blogs listed in the subcategory are immune to any color classification - so no red, green, or yellow. Oh and I did find a few more blogs out there, I just have not had time to put them in so I will try to add them tomorrow. Ciao! Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment