Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Maybe its my...

...voyeuristic tendencies coming to light, but I am just stuck on this live Webcam from Bourbon street in New Orleans. Stacee from Ken server has this linked to her blog and it's a live feed from Bourbon street in the French Quarter. For those of you who have never been to Mardi Gras, you need to go 1 time before you die. lol!! It really is a lot of fun. As a matter of fact, I'm making plans to forgo New Years this year and do Mardi Gras instead next year (theyr'e pretty close together) So if any of you want to go, let me know, but I warn you......a buck for a beer and beer guys every 10 feet away means that you'll start on one end of Bourbon Street and by the time you get to the other end, you'll be sloppy ass drunk inside of an hour. I warned ya! Now, here's the link for the cam I'm watching (it's day time atm of this post, so nothing major - but wail till tonight!)

http://www.nola.com/bourbocam/classic/index.ssf?video?real

No comments:

Post a Comment