Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Sorry I have to do this to you guys........ t.t


Um..yah..as the title entails...I gotta ask you guys a favor...I need to take a small break from the daily updates...I got some real life stuff I gotta handle and I'm going to be pretty much preoccupied. I will still try to post the daily links, but for the most part, I need to take about a 1 week haitus from detailed posting. Oh and like my new ring? I don't wear a whole lot of jewelry cuz it's just not my style, but I saw this and it fit just right on my "special" finger, so I bought it. Shiny huh? Alright guys, thanks for being patient with me and sorry for the delays in posting. As for the real life shit? Cell phone got stolen, truck has to go in, job infighting, etc, etc. I gotta go handle my biz-ness...know what I mean? Peace....and Ciao!!! Wickedy Wack Posted by Hello

No comments:

Post a Comment