Friday, February 11, 2005

To the commenter "feesssse" who...


Left such a colorful declaration of my perstonality on my blog a day or two ago. See the pic above? Chew on it. I'm so sorry guys, I normally don't like to throw this kinda stuff on my blog, even when I fight ingame, I keep this shit out cuz I like to think of my blog as a "happy place" filled with alcohol, girls, and funny stuff, but after dwelling on it and having a rough morning at work, I feel a bit pissy at the moment - so hang with me for a sec.

So anyway, "feesssse," funny name by the way - piece of shit is a piece of shit in my book, so I think it's appropriate - what happened man? Did I piss you off some way? Did I hit on your girl by accident? Your mom o.O? What-the-fuck-ever man; get over it. Imma tell you something son - oops, you're not my son - but don't worry, I'll make you my bitch any day of the week. If you're gonna talk shit - then do it out in the open - and you better come with it, cuz I don't like to argue or debate with half-ass twits that are nothing but a waste of time. Obviously you read my blog because I end many posts with "ciao" which is how you ended your little comment. By the way, learn how to spell - it's not that hard. Or maybe it is.

So, go move your ass onto another blog - stop wasting space on mine, k? Ciao! Sucka......Posted by Hello

4 comments: