Thursday, October 21, 2004

512-49.......

lol -what's the number to NC soft? Should I post it? lol.....grrrrrrr......now imma getting a tad bit pissed off at the moment. This should have been resolved by now already but it's not. So, I'm going to give them a PHONE call tomorrow. Email? Screw email. They're gonna HEAR me.



***Update*** I was gonna post a copy of my emailings back and forth between NC and I, but I realized that could compromise my attempts at resolving this issue. And believe me, you guys know why I've been pulling my hair out over this. Anyway, I'll be cutting and pasting later on tomorrow. So far, it consists of 16 emails NC and I have had. What's funny is that every 2nd or 3rd person that responds is someone different and if you read the replies, it's somewhat obvious that they are not 100% sure what's going on and the answer is pretty much canned. And YES, I went ahead and called NC's office and yup, I got a recording. I left a message. If this doesn't get fixed by tomorrow, then imma call a few friends of mine. Sorry, won't elaborate here***

No comments:

Post a Comment