Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Lookin' for Meteor Strike and Destroy...

Sorry I have not posted yet on this - I went to the game jok site and well, let's just say they're not quite up to date. Anyway, to make a long story short, imma go to another site when I get home - I don't have it bookmarked on my work comp.

Just incidentally, got a few questions:

Cyclops drops which spellbooks? Silence, Slow
Fire Eggs drop which spellbooks? Fireball
Ghouls drop which spellbooks? Vampiric Touch
Succubus drop which spellbooks? Vampiric Touch, Blizzard, Mass Tele

Um.....do ya' see the theme that's running here and the point that I'm trying to make?
ok ok, lemme put it in this educated form: (and I'm following Aristotle by the way)

A = B, B = C, therefore, A must equal C.

Cyclops = slow mop, slow mops = slow spellbook, therefore, Cyclops = Slow spellbook

LMAO!! Damn that was cheesey - but hey, I'm making my point. You guys following me? Good.

So, do the same equation for Meteor Strike.

In the meantime, I'll check when I get home and post later. Just thought I'd give ya somthing to read. Ciao!

1 comment: