Monday, October 11, 2004

Someone else is at it again at Ebay...

Wow - now some dude named "Secretdealer," from Canada, no-less, has decided to sell his stuff on Ebay. The following:


you are bidding on 5m adena on US lineage Dep server,
i have right to cancel ur bid if you got negativefeedback.
you are bidding on the time that took me to obtain such items, not the item itself
not to break Nc's user agreement.


Now, I believe the starting price is $79.00 USD (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4596&item=8137760173&rd=1). Ok, I'll admit, I really just am not caring anymore whether or not you sell your shit on Ebay. Hey, if you're dumb enough to sell it and someone is even dumber to buy it, then hey man, go for it. it's all you.

But this part cracks me up. Back in the day when Lineage I stuff was heavily traded on Ebay, I believe the statment (as seen above as well) was the most popular, "...you are bidding on the time that took me to obtain such items, not the item itself not to break NC's user agreement."
How f'cking stupid are you people? You're selling time? TIME is NOT tangible you f'cking moron. If you're saying you're gonna be selling the "time," then why the f'ck are you listing adena for sale then? Shouldn't your ad read, "I'm selling my time for Lineage - I'll throw in some adena." I know there's a good chance the fools that I mock here read this blog to. So, with that said, hey guys, sell away, even you Mr. Green. I hope you get top dollar. Hell, that bkat your're selling is getting some heavy bidding - what is it at? $41 now? At least you got the balls to say you're not selling your time. Think of it this way - all the time you could have spent spending time with your family, watching a movie, hanging with friends, DOING ANYTHING BUT PLAYING LINEAGE, has now surmounted to a whopping $41.00??!!!

Sorry, but my friends and family are worth a hella lot more than that. I play when I got nothing better to do (how many times can I read War & Peace??!!!), or for a bit of video game fun, or when a friend, who lives too far away to hang out in real life, wants me to. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment