Thursday, October 21, 2004

I believe Lineage and I may have come to a close.....

Hi Everyone!
I'm going to keep this post very short. As stated in my previous posts, I've had a problem with my account. And well, I believe I inadvertantly "hacked" myself LOL!. Just stay with me for a second and you'll see what I'm talking about. To clarify, due to the past where there was so much hacking and stealing going on, NC CLEARLY has gotten tougher in allowing access.

As a safeguard so that no one can steal my loot, I asked NC to disable my account till Friday and to please reactivate it. Sure, no problem. Account was/is deactivated. Then they asked for my ORIGINAL card number from like 3 or 4 years ago when I first openned my account to reactivate it. HUH? 3 or 4 years ago??!!!! %#$*^!@#$%$%$%

So needless to say, I hacked myself sooooo hard, I can't even get into my own shit! LOL!!!
Like I said, irony.

Everyone knows I'm an honest player - I don't use bots, I don't use cheats, I don't hack, I don't account share, I don't buy items for real monies, etc etc. I'm not putting myself up on a pedistal - but I always considered myself to be one of the good guys.

So - what now? Well, I sent NC a final email with my last bit of info I could possibly give.

No, this is not a goodbye. Not yet anyway. Let's see what NC has to say.

Check back often - I'll let ya know what's up! Ciao!

1 comment: