Wednesday, October 06, 2004

You stupid f*cking Ebayers...

LMAO - Imma gonna post the following from an Ebay ad from LoA:

All adena and items are legit.
All items and adena in "Lineage 1" are the sole property of NCSoft Corporation. This auction is for time we spent to acquiring the items and adena, so it's not breaking NC's Term of Service.
I also have +9 shadow glove for sale
If you have any question , e-mail me plz
Accept paypal only ..


Well DUH dumbass, of course it's the property of NC - w t f are you gonna do? Call NC Austin and demand that they print out Adena so you can have it? You stupid f*ck.

Here's the link if you want to see it for yourself - nothing spectacular.http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4596&item=8136640763&rd=1

And yet another one:
not to violate rules YOU aRE bidding on time i spent...
upon i received the payment i will email Acc, info PLUS whatever info buy asked for
i have UNid- unsealed ALA, unid ROTC, Unid ROPC, Unid str ammy, unid troll belt, unid 10% ring, ided 10% ring, id ROE, unid ROA, KG ring, unid 50 mp belt, 1mil of adena if u calculate it is well over 30+++++ mil..
verified paypal only..


How the hell am I bidding on your time, you tool??? You're f*cking BOT did it for you, asshole. As far as I'm concerned, your account is trash. KG ring?? Isn't that a newb item? pffffftttt

And another one(Dep this time)

Sell account lvl 52 knight Depardieu server. I will accept paypal only. To bid in my auction u must have feedback and must be paypal verified or else I will not trade whatever the reason is. U must have feedback and must be paypal verified. Privacy is assured to all buyers.
HE is male knight points added to STR. Comes with no items.
Item will be deliver within 48 hours
My MSN,
denis_green@hotmail.com
Good luck to all

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4596&item=8136655031&rd=1

Awwwww come on Denis!!! Denis Denis Denis, don't sell your fresh DK accout man! Have fun with it for a bit first! And no items??? Throw in a bone shield or something man.....Denis Green....hey, aren't you the coach for the San Francisco 49's??? Oh dude, this explains why they're so bad this year.....f*cking coach is playing Lineage instead.................


Ok ok ok - Imma gonna admit - I tried to sell stuff on Ebay. I'm ashamed, but everyone else was doing it and not getting caught so I thought I would give it a shot. BUT - I ONLY tried to sell one item and I tried for like 2 weeks, but no one would buy it. What was the item you ask? Well, you see, I've been collected furs now for like 2 years and have like 10 billion. So I figure, sweet! furs own. Little did I know, everyone wants like the rare stuff, but no one wants furs. How can no one want furs? I wish Lineage let you open up a cookie stand or something in Girin - then I'd make a ton of money. F*cking furs.................... muwahhahahhaha :) j/k !!!

1 comment: