Thursday, October 21, 2004

Well, my last ditch.....

effot, didn't work. I'm so perplexed right now, I'm near speechless.

Tell me if this makes sense to you guys:

NC every 4 months automatically withdraws money directly from my bank.
I call my bank to find out what cards and card numbers I have had in the past to send to NC so that they may verify.
My bank gives me 2 numbers - a whopping TWO - that's it! No more no less.
NC says they don't match in their records.

Anyone want to just amuse me for a second and answer me this: How the hell do you have money withdrawn from your bank account without using a bankcard?

Checking account right? Nope, that didn't work either.

And no way in hell I'd be dumb enough to link a 3rd party credit card to my bank account.

So, I got one last ditch shot at getting the info. If it doesn't work....well.....sigh...... ><


No comments:

Post a Comment