Wednesday, October 13, 2004

All around good guy is quitting......

Post from the boards:


Quit

Just wanted to say goodbye to any friends I didn't get to say goodbye to in the game. I'm done, yes for real, and no I most certainly will not be coming back ever! I've had some fun over the past two years playing and met some incredible people that I'm sure I won't forget ever. I came, I saw, I conquered this game to the best of my ability.Peace,Giclee


I was with Gic a day ago hitting up Ant Queen when he mentioned he was quitting. Of course, I thought he was just messing around. Um....I guess not ><

Anyway, Giclee apparently spent a portion of his time getting ready to quit by burning up something around 700 blues and wisdom pots, which personally, I thought was funny. Then he gets flamed on the boards for "not sharing" his items and stuff. Huh? When was it a rule that you have share your items and stuff if you decided to quit?

Oh yah yah, I remember that rule!!! It's called the "I'm too fucking greedy and too lazy to hunt for my own shit I'll just grovel and try to take someone else's shit - rule." Yah, I dun plan on adhering to that rule too much myself.

Anyway, Giclee was/is one of the nicest players around and all around good-guy. So Gic, take care man, cya on the flip side...........................................


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:59 AM

    Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:28 PM

    Best regards from NY! » » »

    ReplyDelete