Friday, October 15, 2004

A Grudge against the Saw for a 2nd Ring?

Ooooooooooooooo creepy creepy creepy.

Checks these links out for 2 really creepy movies.

The link below is for The Grudge. For those of you that don't know, this is actually a remake of a Japanese movie called, "Ju-on." This time around, for American audiences, the same Japanese director came over to the US to make it, while Sarah Michelle Gellar stars. Also, if you go way back into my archives, you'll find a link to the original Japanese trailer - it's the one where I posted that it was the scariest damn trailer for a movie I had ever seen and was scared outta my mind. Anyway, the American website is cool. And make sure to plug in your initials.

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/thegrudge/site/flash/
(OMG!!! I just tried going back there again to check out the site and made it to the fourth page and left.......man I suxors - if you watch the Japanese trailer, look for the little white faced boy - it's in the American trailer as well. That little dude scared the bejeezus outta me.)


Now, this next movie site is just as creepy. I had seen a very very very brief trailer for this movie awhile back ago. Then I saw a slightly longer trailer. When I say "saw," I mean, I had my eyes open for about 1 second longer than I did before. People strapped down with leather and chains and stuff really bugs me. SPOOKY SITE!!!!!

http://www.sawmovie.com/
(OMG!!! I made it to the 2nd page on this one and immediately gave up. Screw this.....)

Okie dokie...moving on (if you guys haven't figured this out yet, I'm a movie FREAK. I love movies :)
Cool - so, anyone remember that movie, The Ring? How many of you knew that the original version was also Japanese? Ok, how many of you know that there's going to be a Ring 2? Anyone? Don't believe me? Go:

http://www.ring2-themovie.com/

I didn't see the trailer. I believe I've scared myself enough for today. Someone else go watch it and tell me what you think in the comments below or to the chatbox to the right. Thanks!


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:16 PM

    My GOD!!...are you a little girl?? Although the Grudge looks scary, I can easily watch the entire trailer and see all the web pages with my eyes open. The Saw is not that scary, but does look good. The Ring2 does not interest me at all, you watch the movie and tell me how it is.

    ReplyDelete