Wednesday, October 13, 2004

What do YOU use on bosses....

I have gotten several emails and whispers in-game about what weapons I use on bosses. Many veterans already know while other veterans don't really care - a weap is a weap against any mop. With that mode of thought, imma gonna disagree. So, this is what I use: (for those higher level elves with a blog, you might want to post for elves as I cannot speak on behalf you dudes).

Death Knight - +9 Mailbreaker - I use to use a Tsu on him, but I just could not hit him. When I switched over to a mailbreaker, I hit him consistently. I've tested many times going back and forth using a Tsu and MB. The MB hit him consistently, both with and without enchants. I realize he's considered undead and I've seen others try to take him using a rap or ESSoS, but without much success.

Ant Queen - +9 Great Axe - anyone who's taken hits from Ant Queen knows that AC is almost a non-factor - she hits so damn hard and lops off so much hp, you're ac is almost irrelevant. The trick with her is to just hit her as hard as you can and as fast as you can. The G-Axe does awesome damage on large mops and with her, hits her fairly consistently. I use to use a mb on her for the longest time, but I began hitting her up with the G-Axe and it hit her far more than my mb and does a lot more damage.

Ice Queen - +9 mb

Demon - +9 mb or Tsu - don't ask why, but sometimes the Tsu hits more often that the mb

Bapho/Beleth - mb all the way. Even when it looks like your hitting (the graphic shows as if you're hitting them), you actually am NOT. So mb best in my opinion.

TOI bosses - Tsu all the way. No problem with them using Tsu.

DI bosses - Tsu all the way, same as above.

Again, this is just from my experience and my opinion. If you guys got anything better or a different tactic, post on your blog and I'll link. Take it easy guys! Wicked

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:08 AM

    Looking for information and found it at this great site... Meridia rent

    ReplyDelete