Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Update on my internet....

blahhhhhhhhh.....LMAO!!! Come on guys, gimme a fucking break eh? Do ya think I'm that STUPID??!!! LMAO!!! For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, read my post below. What I negelectd to mention is a portion of the story that I'm about to relay and I did not mention it intentionally because I wanted a window to have fun with this idiot. It's called hacking.

For those of you who don't know, read carefully. The MSN network, along with MSN chat, was/is notorious as a hacking point - that is, when someone wants to hack you, one of the ways to start it is via MSN. This is how the old hackers from awhile back ago use to get into your comp and steal Lineage passwords and log ins - again, this was merely ONE way to do it. This is a reason why I remove anything even remotely MSN related off my comp - and I absolutely refuse to use MSN chat with anyone.

Well, I log into my comp yesterday and low and behold, it's just not acting right. What was it? Someone from the MSN networking line conveniently placed a hijacker with a trio of trojans and worms into my computer (one which was.....anyone want to guess? Anyone? DING DING!!! Keylogger). Sigh.........gimme a break you tools.

Anyway, I've isolated all of them and removed them. So now what? Well, if this idiot that tried to do me in did it from his/her house, then he/she is fucked. I gottcha. "...what the hell is Wicked talking about??!" MSN is also notorious for not covering it's tracks when hacks are implemented. A quick search and guess what I found? The dudes IP address. So, if this hacker was smart, he did 2 things - #1. Routed the hack through many channels thereby masking the true IP and #2. Didn't actually try to hack me from his comp, because I have his IP address.

So what does this all mean? Well first of all, I've had NC disable my account effective immediately. I can't log in and neither can anyone else - it just doesn't work.

Do I call the police? LMAO....yah riiiiiiiiight. No no no no no...don't ever call the police....that's a waste of time. What I do now, is once I do a system check, I use the given IP and hack back. And man oh man, do I got some fun stuff I wanna test out.

So, one evening, while your asleep and hearing a humming and buzzing noise and wonder why the hell your DVD/RW drive is openning and closing all on it's own....well....to that, all I have to say is...ALL YOUR BASES ARE MINE. Suckah!

2 comments:

  1. buy a Mac... no virus/keylogger.. no worries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mac??!! Did you just say Mac??!!! My ears are burning!!!!!! wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....blasphemy!

    ReplyDelete