Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Lineage Underground and the new Spell Books

Ok, I got several whispers yesterday about 2 topics, one of which was asked in the chatterbox. The only guy from LU that I've ever conversed with was Cryster, so I'm not really sure what happen to that site. My guess is that it's one of the following 4 reasons, or a combination of:
#1. Someone forgot to pay the bill
or
#2. One of the many people that post to the site got pissed and wrecked havok on that site and tore it apart
or
#3. The site exceeded it's memory allottment and/or bandwith.
or
#4. They just got tired of it.

So regardless, just like Lineage Junkies which gave no notice when it went down, if LU is gone, good luck to all those players there. If not, then cool!

Spell Books

I find it absolutely amazing that players still insist on asking me about stuff I know nothing about - LOL! No, really, from what I understand, Meteor Strike and Destroy has dropped.
You know what blows me away? 2 things - the fact that these books have dropped and yet players still refuse to share any information about them and the fact that these things don't drop for the longest time, then all of a sudden, in a sudden burst, drop within days of each other.


What drops them?
I don't know. It could be any mainland boss. But come on, give me a break - you guys know it's going to be something from TOI.....um....REAPER maybe? Knight Vlad? It's definitely a semi-boss or full boss, whatever you want to call it. But like Decay Potion, which has the unique distinction of dropping from only Ant Queen and Ice Queen, those level 10 spell books are most likely coming from TOI, prolly the upper levels. Someone out there let me know. If not, I'll just go to the Korean websites and find out there and post here. So no point in keeping it a secret.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment