Friday, March 25, 2005

Hey look!!

It must be the weekend!! First of all, if you've been to the boards recently, you'll notice that there are a lot of pissed off people. But they're is one link in particular that I found refreshing and appealing. It simply asks that NC to, instead of lopping off the game, to let players know the situation of their server so that they can stop complaining and just leave. Ouch. They were referring to Ken Server. Looks as if after the update, there were even fewer people playing. None of us want Lineage to die, but in reality, everyone knows it is, especially in the US; Ken Server sometimes has as much as Test server and that is just not a healthy sign.

As for my gems, I'll actually attempt to exchange those this weekend. The exchange might take me sometime as I would like to compile a list like Cazorp did - I want to show you all what I got and keeping track of that might be somewhat difficult.

WoW news - I been leveling SO SLOW it's not even funny. But that's ok - the lag has made it very difficult to play and I find myself hunting down and fighting alliance members most of the night anyway - I can't help it but the PVP in WoW, although not the best, can be lots of fun. So far, I noticed it's taking me anywhere from 3 to 4 days to make one level now (I know some peeps can do 1 1/2 levels a day) but hey, that's just not my chosen style when I started playing the game. And besides, what am I going to do after the level cap? Go play another server with another character? Naw. Time for another mmorpg!!!!! Any suggestions (please, no one say Knight Online - if I wanted to play that crap, then I would have gone to Lineage II).

Have a good weekend and yes, I'll be updating throughout the day killing some time before I head home. Ciao! Wickedy Wack

No comments:

Post a Comment