Friday, March 18, 2005

oh!

Yay, my blogger is back up and yes Muyo, she does look different doesn't she? I have sucessfully moved all the links over to the right and I wanted to show off two new ones:

DragonLin and ZAshZ

Check'em out - they're pretty nice.

Lineage news: I did log on to look for some players, but they never logged on. How serious is my desire to whack these scammers? I got a network of players that call me when these guys log on so I can log off of WoW and go Lin. I'll be pooling a list of all the names I have gotten, and confirmed, and will be listing them this week. As for those members of Sol and Paldo who have decided not to put up with this shit with the scammers - mad props to you!

WoW news: I'm leveling at a very very even pace at the moment - I'm less into rushing and more into making/farming money. Why? Because I know I'll hit level 60 sooner or later, most likely later, but it'll happen eventually. I want money because I want some items that are called "Epic" in WoW language - meaning that they are super rare and super expensive.

Have a good weekend guys - there's a strong chance I'll be hopping over to Los Angeles (eek!) to the Shrine Auditorium for a show on Saturday or Sunday(Jay and Silent Bob are gonna be there and I thought it'd be cool to hang with Jason Mewes and Kevin Smith). Ciao! Wickedy Wack

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:19 AM

    Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

    ReplyDelete