Wednesday, March 16, 2005

On the boards...

I been on the boards trying to express my shear disappointment at the scammers and I've been trying to keep it a straight line as opposed to turning the thread into a "point the finger" collection of replies. So far, the replies have been good, but there is ONE post-troller that is annoying the living fuck out of me. I think she believes that I am the one that was scammed and continues to make snide comments in her posts over and over again, implying that I should be more careful even though I stated clearly that it was not I that was duped. What the fuck is her major malfunction? That fucking moron needs to start a separate thread of her own and post her oblivous, non-thought-provoking, and "I like lots of pie" posts and leave mine the hell alone. Put the fucking pie down and READ THE DAMN POST S-L-O-W-L-Y and it'll be evident the point that I'm trying to get across.

I swear too much :P Ciao! Wickedy Wack

1 comment: