Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Scamming on Dep

Ya know it's been awhile since there were numerous incidents regarding scammers and "fishers" on Dep - I think the last one I recall was early LAST year when population server was fairly high, but slowly declining. Scamming is scamming. I know this. And just like you all, we've known one person at one time that's been duped out of some item.

Guys, how can you put up with this shit? To war and not be lawful and dropping an item is one thing - to flat out steal what does not belong to you is another.

I'm fairly pissed because it's truly uncharacteristic of players in this game. As a veteran, and if you look closely at the Lineage players now, most of you ARE veterans who have been with me since day one, doesn't this piss you off? I'm not talking about players that have been playing for a half year or a year - I'm talking about the guys that have been with me for over 3 years. We have seen the game evolve and have seen ourselves get better, stronger, and able to run with the Korean Servers. Not to knock LoA or Ken, but Dep is truly the best, most unruly, unique server of the 3. I have seen mass wars, sieges, teamwork in death matches to bring down Valakas - the whole bit.

We are a dwindling population and if anything, we need to protect our own - I'm not referring to the warring factions - I'm referring to trying to keep our population at a viable level while keeping the good, honest players in game.

So here' s my request. Hit the fuckers. The names of 2 of the scamming characters are below:

Fireandlove
XNIGHTPOWERX

I'll be posting more of the characters names shortly -I am aware of at least 2 accounts involved. I've already mailed NC and started a thread on the boards. I've reupped my account for one more month just so I can come back and kill the fuckers. I could careless about warring factions - these scammers are killing the GAME in their own right and if that means I have to fight on behalf of BOTH factions I will - just so you all know that when I hit these assholes, the emblem next to their name is meaningless to me - it's about keeping the game enjoyable and away from worthless trash like them. I am also asking for both warring factions to help me kill them - who knows, maybe one of the characters scammed your pledgemates. Peace. (but not for the scammers)

No comments:

Post a Comment