Thursday, March 31, 2005

WooT!

You guys on my chatterbox crack me up lol! Shout out to DOORS and Consecrated who correctly guessed!!!! AnthraOxz - Seattle??!!! How do you get Seattle??? New York was a good choice too, but alas, I'll be flying into San Francisco next week. On the down side? It's not for fun but for business (scored a job interview - I'll tell ya'll more about it if I nail it). So I'll have to make plans later for a fun trip - if I land the job, which won't be availabe for a month after I interview, then in order for me to find a place to live, etc, etc, I'm going to HAVE to go up there again anyway, so I'll make sure that'll be my fun trip time. And Congrats to Tainted for hitting the big 5-0!!!

Yes my gawd awfull blogger was acting up the day before. Then yesterday, Verizon DSL service out of Longbeach went to shit so I couldn't even get onto the internet for 5 hours.

I got some WoW screenshots - I've met an increasingly larger population of absolute fucking moron's in WoW - and I've called them out on it too. Great thing about WoW? I can swear like a drunken sailor and not get my shit filtered. What do GM's do about it? Not a DAMN thing.

No, I did not gem gamble yet. I went to the boards and looks like the gem drop rate has decreased significantly which means I could probably sell my gems in shop mode for quite a bit. I don't know - I still have not decided. I am going to try to play a little just to check the drop rate so I'm sure that will help in my decision as well.

Hopefully my internet will keep running and I'll have something to work with today. I'll update with pictures this evening. Have a chill day guys - ciao! Wickedy Wack

1 comment: