Thursday, March 17, 2005

Scamming update

My post on the boards is going well - it was actually veering off in the wrong direction at first, but I keept posting and replying and the communication has been great. Although there were posts from other server players as well, I think I'm getting my point across. Now I need your help. So far, we know FiredandLove is a scammer. Also, someone used XNIGHTPOWERX's account to do some scamming as well. I was informed that XNIGHTPOWERX is a cool guy - the original user and having played with him in-game a couple of times, I've met him while the other user was on his account and the original user is very nice.

Too bad.

It's quite unfortunate isn't it?

Best solution for Night is to delete that character or lay low for a LONG time.

Here's where I need all of ya'lls help. Post the names of the scammers, the ones you know of and are 100% sure in my chatbox. I'll keep posting their names so that it stays fresh in ya'lls heads. Sweet!

Ciao! Wickedy Wack

1 comment: