Monday, March 14, 2005

Who had a good weekend?

Anyone? Yah yah yah, I'm a liar, I didn't update Friday night when I was suppose to. So shoot me. WoW, for one reason or another, has been acting REALLY bad on computer. Most specifically, whenever there is a large group of players that come on-screen, I lag SO bad, that my computer hangs for about 20 seconds. This is bad when several members of the opposing side come on screen and when my computer finally catches up, I'm already dead. So to remedy this problem, I'll be deleting WoW from my computer this evening and reinstalling. With that said, I'll have some free time that I can update my blog with the screenshots that I have. Oh, I also let a friend install Lineage II on my computer, which might be the problem too, but the actual WoW problem began to occur AFTER the last major patch. I can't even go fishing!!!!!!! Sucks! Alright guys, have a good day and I shall be posting more shortly!

1 comment: