Wednesday, March 23, 2005

So how IS the new episode?

As promised, I did log on for a bit yesterday, but WoW had so incessantly pissed me off, it completely took the desire to play away from me. I'm REALLY fucking mad at WoW - I've never suffered as bad lag and game application on any mmorpg in my life - I was gettting so upset, I nearly deleted the game off my computer and canceled my account. Now that I've cooled off, I'll give it another go tonight. How bad is the server situation? Lemme put it this way, Lineage has NOTHING on WoW when it comes to lag. I remember when I use to moan and groan about Lineage lag, but WoW takes the fucking cake.

Ok, rant off.

So, what are ya'lls thoughts on Episode 3? I haven't been down to the DE caves or TOI yet, but would like to try to go tonight. Anyone want to babysit me? Or have plans going? Holler at me and I'll be more than happy to tag along. Ciao! Wickedy Wack

Oh snap - almost forgot, check out UnitedBP page! Remember when I posted a screenshot with all my gems that I had in storage - well YogurtElf took just a FEW of his gems and traded them in and you can see what he got. If you remember my screenshot and compare it to the number of gems he had to trade and the number of gems I had, it's going ot take me SEVERAL trips before I get bogged down in weight - I had well over 500 gems in several grades - I can't remember the total, but I think it's around 1500 to 2000 - Yogurt traded in around 250. This could take some time lol! Peace.

1 comment: