Friday, March 11, 2005

OMG Muyo - LOOK WHO I FOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!


LMAO!! Sorry guys, but this post isn't even slightly Lineage/WoW or any mmorpg related. This post is for Muyo. DUDE!!! Look who I found!!! LOL - she dyed her hair!! WTF - she was way hotter as a brunette. On her bio, says she still trains in DFW but won some competition in Houston. What you think man? She been working out huh? lol - her abs never looked like that before - Says her last competition was in 1999 that she won - AND she got married because Leslie's using the "russell" name now........that girl....hahaha..***Quick backstory for those that care - I was in class one day and my girlfriend at the time, who hands down was the hottest shit in that department - blonde(not real), brown-eyed, never had a day when a guy wouldn't hit on her - was sitting next to me when this devastatingly hottie walks in (Leslie Barnes - look at the pic) wearing a baseball cap, tucked in shirt, and daisy-duke shorts. My eyes got as big as basketballs, I glanced at my girlfriend really quick, then looked back up at the girl, then back at my girlfriend, then proceeded to stare down at the desk because I had no earthly clue what to do - OR say. How hot was she? That room of 30+ guys and 6+ girls came to a COMPLETE (and I'm not exaggerating) silence - talk about hard-ass stares, that room had it. My girlfriend quietly mumbles "hmphf" and that was that. Leslie was sweet, but all about working out - which is pretty evident now. Anyway, her name is Leslie Barnes and she was in Muscle & Fitness awhile back ago - can't remember. And of course, she's from Texas. (See Simon? I'm telling ya man..................)Posted by Hello

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:59 AM

    Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
    Price of fluoxetine hcl 40mg replacement laptop hard drives

    ReplyDelete