Monday, March 21, 2005

Lineage!

I actually did play some Lineage last night - used dark elder morph and all! I didn't see any scammers online and waited a little bit, but they never showed up - or they started another character -it's ok - once a scammer, always a scammer and they'll give themselves up sooner or later. I meant to post those names but left them at home so I'll do that this evening. The only thing I saw was a fight on Fire Valley Beach - I didn't bother to stop and watch - was a small fight I believe.

And yes, Episode 3 looks like it's going to be published tomorrow and I hope it's not too bad that it lets you guys down. It's a very awkward feeling as I am not that all excited about it - I'm guessing everyone will have their fill of the new stuff in about 2 weeks before players stop bugging about the next release.

Hope you guys don't mind the WoW screenshots - I'll be on Lineage tonight for a bit so I'll catch up with ya there! Ciao! Wickedy Wack

2 comments: