Sunday, November 06, 2005

Fiddy!


I watched SAW II over the weekend - wow, not that bad. I was expecting a bit more gore and the movie delivered appropriately, but it wasn't as good as SAW I - but nevertheless, it was ok, so no major complaints here. BUT - I DID see the trailer for 50-Cent's movie.

FUCKING STUPID.

That's all. It's so lame, his acting SO bad - it's so bad, even in that 2 minute trailer, my eyes were near bleeding, I tried not to laugh. But I did. REALLY HARD. I think I would have had more fun watching dust gather in my apartment.

So if any of you plan on spending money to watch this worthless trash, please do NOT tell me about it. Because I won't care.

muwahahahahahahahha!

Ciao! Wicked "50-Cent minus a 30-cent discount from K-Mart" Liquids

No comments:

Post a Comment