Monday, November 21, 2005

I'm not eating turkey for Thanksgiving..........


Sup punks! Whatcha doing? Misbehaving, causing mayhem, and getting laid I hope. If you're not doing one of those 3, then you SERIOUSLY need to......GET THE FUCK OUTTA DA HOUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Ok? Great!

So, what the hell have you guys been up to? All you Lineage dweebs - update yer damn blogs - gimme some good screenshots to look at and I DEMAND that you make me laugh!

Oh yes, ahem, need to do this before I start rambling - Hi Alvi! Hi Rach! Hi Linds! *waves*
I'll write ya'll in a bit.

Ok, now, let me get back to it - seriously - how has Lineage been? Same shit? I think so :P

I hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving - I think I actually will have to work - even travel to freaking San Diego -.- But the great part is that I'll be able to update during my short break. So you can look forward to that, ya punks! Oh, and let me leave ya for this:
HOOK'EM HORNS!!! TEXAS IS GONNA WHUP AGGIE ASS AND THEN USC IS NEXT ON THE DINNER PLATE = THOSE ASSWIPE TROJANS ARE GONNA FUCKING BLEED!



No comments:

Post a Comment