Tuesday, November 01, 2005

What??? Me?? A SLACKER??!!


Yah, so what? I'm a slacker - DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!! Sigh...yes, actually I have been slacking quite a bit! So, let's start, k?

First up - Lineage! I ran across the post on the boards the other day about the shit-ass excuse for an event - and, well, if you go look, you'll find which post I'm referring to - sheer and utter disappointment. I did log on and try to play some, but camping was at it's best because the dumbfuck programmer at NC doesn't comprehend RANDOM spawn. I mean, hell, they can weasle out the bosses, but they can't even get a fucking EVENT right. SHIT NC!! What the fuck happened to you people. Don't rag on me for bashing NC and saying "there's at least ONE person that doesn't like their events." Well DUH - that ONE person would be ME, thank you very much. This event sucked. Period. Campers and griefers galore. And the fun part? When I logged on and saw the campers, it was the same, small-dick, no life, living at home, never been laid, only pair of boobies they've ever seen came from a free mpeg download from Morpheus, fat-assed, MUTHERFUCKERS. Whew - had to take a breath on that one.

Aight, with that said, let's move on......


Sorry guys - all pups today, no kitties!


Oh, and I successfully passed my motorcycle class (PIMP!) so anyone in SoCal see a dude that can't ride straight or always stalling in first gear on a bike - that would be yours truly! Watch out SoCal - Wicked's got another piece of metal to bash you blind ass drivers!


Yah, I been super busy and I know I keep saying that - what can I say? Work is work. I'll try to hit it up some more tomorrow night.

Ciao! Wicked "GXR or Katana?" Liquids (I'd prefer a Duccatti, but beggars can't be choosers!)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:22 PM

    S L A C K E R ! ! ! ! ! !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:06 PM

    What a great site »

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:24 AM

    best regards, nice info »

    ReplyDelete