Saturday, October 29, 2005

Vroom Vroom!


I'm about to take off for class again - I'm going to try to score a Ninja to ride on today - but I dunno yet - definitely not one of the 150cc bikes, that's for sure - hoping for at the least a 250 or 350.

I DID log onto the game last night - for about 15 minutes - you guys having fun with the event? I killed a few of those bad-guy skeleton things. Lame. But I didn't expect much - we probably get about 3 days worth of legitimate fun stuff out of the year - the rest is pretty much ho-hum. But regardless, I hope you all score some cool loot!

Aight, imma go do some bike riding!

Ciao! Wicked "Burn baby burn" Liquids

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:42 AM

    I enjoyed you blog about stroke my cock. I also have a site about stroke my cock which makes me appreciate this one even more! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:03 PM

    Hey how are you doing? just letting you know that someone from Central America read your blog!
    This is my site:
    cheap denver hosting web
    Regards,
    Charles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:32 PM

    Hi, I came across your site while doing a search for custom built motorcycles. You have a very cool site! If you would like to find custom motorcycles and scooters at auction prices, check this link out. Some great deals!

    ReplyDelete