Saturday, October 01, 2005

To NC: Too bad, so sad :\

Eh? What the hell is going on here? Oh yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh NC Soft and Lineage.... both remind me of (YOU distinguish who's who - I prefer to think Buthead as NC and Beavis as Lineage - you figure out why). This is my Lineage rant and I know it won't be my last. As my previous post stated below, I'm pretty irritated. Then I got frustrated. Then I said, "Why the FUCK do I care?" Mind you, all three thoughts took a span of approximately 2 seconds to capacitate. So then I realized..........


"Why the FUCK am I wasting my time on this game?" It's worthless to me - I achieved all my goals, got what I need, and that's that. For those of you that have never played Lineage, I STRONGLY recommend you try another game, other than one provided by NC Soft. You'll be saddened by the lack of assistance, incredibly akward form of priorities (imagine putting a problem off for, oh let's say, 5 years), and lack of responsibility. And all this with a client list (from Lineage I) of about only 1500 people, IF that. Pretty fucking retarded, no?


So needless to say, I went ahead and signed up for Play NC (another worthless, time wasting "tool" of advancement - hey, I know we're half-assed, but let us take your money anyways). I signed up to only.............CANCEL my shit. LOL! Don't believe me? Look at my desktop SS - see? I signed up then fucking canceled. My last day to play is November 13th (sweet day, no?)


Yup, to all my buds out there.....................


I don't care for Lineage anymore and nor do I care about NC Soft. I use to be the BIGGEST advocate for this game and it's staff in Austin, but it's pretty fucking blatant that they're all pretty damn lazy and love to fuck around, those fat fucks(yah, I remember the Halloween pics from 2 years ago you - if I was ya'll, I'd hit up some Slim-Fast before you post more nasty fucking pics of yourselves).

Oh yah, I KNOW NC Soft Austin reads my blog and you NC Soft staff members are probably getting all red and hot and bothered right about now, right? Calm down. You're only getting angry 'cuz I'm telling the truth. And for those employees who have a tear running down the side of your face, don't worry, it's about to get better.

Ya see, awhile back ago, NC pissed me off enough I secured direct phone numbers of the staffers in Austin. ALL OF THEM. So as a gift to my fellow Lineage gamers who have EVER been shafted, I'm going to empower you with the gift of direct calling as opposed to emailing Mary, John, Fuck #1 through 7, Ass #2 through 9, etc etc.

Yo NC, don't get mad at me. And don't bother sending me an email with the words "attorney," "Strongly recommend," "Please please please don't" in it. I'm not afraid of attorneys and all the information that I post came from public domain, so it's not worth your time. You fucking annoy me? That's fine. The least I could do is return the favor :)

haha - FUCK YOU LATER!

Ciao! Wicked "I just bent NC Austin" Liquidz

1 comment: