Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Waaa! I'm Back!

Oh, lordy, lordy, lordy...my apologies to Wicks for not upholding my duties as a guest blogger for some time now. And you know what? I missed it. I'm not gonna lie. I miss you all, dudes.

So, Wicks, what can I do to make it up to you? I could post a lot, but that would get incredibly annoying, and I haven't got a shitload of time to do that, but one thing does come to mind. I've noticed that you've been messing around with your layout, and I just changed mine around today. I was pondering over making Wicks an uber-cool-ass-motha-f'er kind of header for his blog. Hmmm?

What do you think, guys? Wicked?

~~Love's Epitome~~

4 comments:

  1. A head for MOI??!! Yesh, pwease, with cream cheese and a cherry on top!!!! :)!!!! Wooohooo!

    Hi Rach :)!

    How goes it, chica?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL. I just thought you might want one. :D I don't know if you want it to say Wicked Liquid or Chronicles of Wicked...whatever you want it to say is your choice!

    Everything's been going pretty well. Just have had my head spinning lately with stuff at work (that you read about) and wedding planning. You know how it goes (busy-ness). ;)

    How you doin'? ;)

    ReplyDelete