Tuesday, October 04, 2005



This is my favorite time of the year. The wind shifting direction, the weather cooling down, the colors....that's my favorite part. I adore the change of season and although you don't see it here as much as other places, I know where to go to enjoy it.


Carving pumpkins is one of my absolute favorite things to do, and this year I'm told I have to defend my punkin carving skillz with my friends to see who has the bestest punkin. HAHA! I'm no professional but they're pretty damn good....you see I'm sort of O.C. and spend hours carving them. Not unlike when my great nephew got a Lego set for Christmas and I stayed up until 5:00a.m. to put the damn thing together...and I'm sorry Ty babe, I know you only wanted to help. I swear I'll just sit back (on my hands) from now on and watch. I'm also looking forward to the costume parties. I LOVE doing costume makeup on myself as well as others. I was Death one year and when I answered the door to hand out candy, we had a black light and it was dark and.... okay, I'd never intentionally scare any child, but I love Halloween. Scary movies!! eeeeeeeekkkk!!! I can't wait! They're already starting to show them on several channels. muahahahaha....methinks I'm going to enjoy this year much.


And in other news...
The reason there was no looting in Texas.....


those silly gooses.




It's that time of the year....the leaves are changing, the weather's getting cooler, the pumpkins are ready for carving and it's time to start thinking about those costumes. Here's a sampling of what's out there this year.

Zorro!


And of course, Pup Mitzvah!


Crafty Batman! Plus an added bonus, your cat can wear it too!!!


Batman's trusty sidekick, Robin. Sorry kitty, you don't get to wear this one.


And for all you dreamers, the Bride to be, bouquet included.


For all you sassy pups, we've got the Cheerleader set complete with pom poms!


Where would we be without the Bling Bling?


Who's yo Pimp Daddy?!


It's Morphin' Time!!!


Wonder Woman. Watch out for that lasso!!


Lest we forget Star Wars, Princess Lea will be knocking upon your door for a doggie treat.

Followed by Yoda, of course.


What's this? Darth! NOOOO!!! He's after Yoda and Lea's treats! The dark side you say....



This is just a sampling. I honestly didn't know so many costumes for pets were out there.....ummm.... okay. All I know is if I tried to put one of these on my dog, he'd probably eat it. He likes his t-shirt, maybe I'll tye dye it and he can go as a hippie.


Yes, well we all knew it was coming....the staff at NC has far overreached it's boundaries and is now dictating policy at Disneyland. These women were merely showing their affection for Mickey and Minnie Mouse. Is that so wrong? They were cited with violation of the little known Amusement Park User Agreement rule number 19672294: You will not allow any body part to impersonate another character, living, deceased or cartoon based. Any violation of this will result in a life ban from all amusement parks. I guess they neglected to read the entire user agreement......

Folks, enjoy the day.
K

No comments:

Post a Comment