Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Crybabies





Here are some pictures of what I think the kids at my work are acting like. Hell, some of the workers are even acting like this. Lets just use our imagination and pretend I work for...Say...The the local Recreation center. And lets pretend that some kids came out to play sports. Any of you out there that have played sports in school, college, leagues, life, for more than one year all know that a lot of sports involve pain and soreness. The big question is, are you in pain from a minor owie, or are you truly hurt from an injury?? We can deal with an owie..rub some dirt on it and keep going. Ok, ok...a band-aid, brace it...whatever...you get the idea. If you are injured...accept it. Either go to the Doctor, or sit your ass out for a few days and support the team. Even though you may be "out" you still show up fer practice and games. Help out in any way you can. The problem I am having with these "athletes" is that they are getting hurt...fine, sit out for a day or so. Lets see if you get better by tomorrow. But NOOOOO, Im to scared to play in the next game, Imma go to the friggin Doctor and cry until I get a note that says I must sit out completely for a WEEK. And its not just one kid, its 4!! Some do not even show up for practice anymore. Others just do not want to practice...but the miraculously get better on gameday. And my favorites are the DRAMA KINGS. They put on a good show in front of everybody. "I'm hurt Coach...but I'm gonna practice anyway, damnit". I suggest that they sit out until they are completely better (Im not that cold hearted). Five minutes later, they are back crying that they can not practice. Now you just made your injury worse cause any rest you got was just undone. Then you have those with bruises...friggin bruises!!! Yes it hurts, but buy a friggin tampon and suck it up!!

Damn, now you got me bithcin like a crybaby. Someone get me a Lollie....

Bloger-"waaaaaa"-X

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:23 PM

    Make them do 50 up downs for every day they miss. And if by some reason you don't know what I mean by up downs, they drills that you buz your feet (run in spot fast) then blow a whistle and they drop to their chest on the ground real fast, not their knees or hands, their chests, then they get back up as fast as they can and they buz their feet, and start over :) I learned quick not to miss a day.

    ReplyDelete