Monday, October 10, 2005

Oops!


Ack~~ I totally meant to switch out the template design this weekend, but got caught up in real life and forgot. My bad. You'll get over it. BECAUSE I SAID SO! I do have some time on my hands today - I'll be busy - but I might be able to squeeze in a couple of 100 posts - if not, then I'll do it tonight.

Ooooooo I went to the Disney Adventure Park this weekend (aka Downtown Disney, aka America's Capitalism at it's BEST, aka Imma burn a fucking HOLE in your pocket and make you my Mickey Mouse BITCH within 2 hours park) and I had fun! I went to this huge Lego store and they had all these pimp-ass Star Wars Legos and they also had this table set up where all the kids could play with the legos and shit.

You KNOW what I did, right?

Hell yah, I pushed and kicked them little 3-foot fools that were playing in MY fucking Lego box damn it! Hey hey hey, I NEED that red square!!! AND that blue one too!!

OWNED!!! Factor in that I was bigger than them and you bet your ass I won! And yah, I'm proud I owned some 4 year olds, but damn, they bite really really hard. -.-

Aight, I'll holler at you all laterz!

Ciao! Wicked "Lego King" Liquids

No comments:

Post a Comment