Monday, October 17, 2005

What the hell am I doing? Huh? What the hell are YOU doing, huh? The post for EVERYONE!


Yah, yah, yah, believe it or not, I'm still alive. I was checking out my OWN blog to see what was going on hahahaha - how lame is that shit? :P

Aight, so let's get started - I'll show ya what I been doing! Oh, before I start - look above - now THAT'S one way a mage is gonna kill - look at his hotkeys - this dude ain't running, that's for sure!


Incidentally, GameAbout has been SUPER lame - there are a few items I thought about posting, but who the hell cares about a quest helmet that gives -2 ac? Or armor that gives -5? I'm not going to waste my time on that shit if you guys already have stuff 100X better than that. And most of us do, so bleh! Granted the new items you have to get from the new area coming out, but meh - that's all you guys. Oh and I posted the pic above cuz of the 2 little raccoons. Look at them! DAMN they are lazy bums. Just laying there with their beer bellies. Anyone got a shotgun? I think a 410 gauge will do just fine :P


Go Astros!!!! You losing bunch of mutherfuckers - damn it you BETTER make it to the worlds series you dumbasses. I love you all!!! But you still a bunch of mutherfuckers.


Ok, so I'm excited cuz my bike classes got bumped up and I start next week. So I been checking out Ebay and other sites for some gear. I don't want anything new because if I don't like riding, then I don't want to have spent a bazillion bucks on shit that I won't be using. Couple that with the fact that I really can't afford a bike, I'm just looking around. I'm very suprised at the shear about of junk I've learned about bikes just by reading the Ebay descriptions. Like what a "fairing" is. I still have no clue. But I'm guessing I'm going to need one. I think. I dunno. I guess if I ride and the wheels fall off, I'll figure out that I need it.

This is a pimp-ass Teknic jacket that I'm looking at on Ebay. What's weird about motorcycle gear is that some of it is pretty cheap. And some of it is like buying a freaking HOUSE, it's so damn expensive. I can get a Vega or an HJC helmet for under $40 bucks, but a SHOEI or an Arai is gonna cost an arm and a leg. The jacket above has the elbow, shoulder, and spine pads, which would be convenient should I fall off my bike while going 200 mph.


Helmets!!!!!!!!! Dear god some helmets out there cost a LOT! I was looking at a Vemar or a Arai, but those things start - START - at like $400 and some of those Vemar's go for $800!! SHIT, I can buy a hooker for 2 weeks with that kind of money! (assuming the hooker is in Wyoming or Idaho - NY and LA hookers, I'd get about 2 minutes. But that's all I need. Waitaminute, did I just TYPE that??!!!! ^&#%^@!%^&#&#^$%^$%@!!!)




The last helmet is a Vemar and asking price on it is $800. Nope. Not doing it.

So, other than for work and being super busy, I've not been able to post much. I think I need to change that, no? So, here I go!

TO ALL MY GUEST POSTERS, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR POSTINGS AND THE TIME YOU HAVE SPENT TO MAKE THOSE POSTS!!! You all rock and I appreciate it! With that said, I'll be taking over the blog late next week, so please please please, post away! Post what you want OR if you want to do your own blog and want to promote it here, go for it!

Again, thank you all! The next week and a half is all yours so post away! I'll be posting too, but whatever you been holding back, bring it!

My annual Holloween posts are coming soon - if you don't remember what I posted last year, go look in the archives - it's gonna be SCURRY!!!!!! You'll piss your pants. I know you will. Depends is on sale at Walmart. Don't ask how I know. I just do.

Aight guys, I'll post some more this week - I know - I totally been slacking - I went from what? 5 to 10 posts a day down to 2 times a week? That's horrible. HORRIBLE!!!!

Nay - the pimp is on his way back.

Ciao! Wicked "About to bring 'da whup-ass" Liquids

5 comments:

  1. If I ever see you wearing that gear...I will proclaim to the word.."GO GO Power Rangers" Look everyone, its the blue ranger!! This joke comes from some other co-workers that make fun of a guy that rides a bike. He is a nice guy, but when all geared out, his Helmet profile is much larger than the rest of him...hence, the superhero look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fall off anything going 200 mph and ur gonna look like a couple pounds of ground beef at your local grocery store lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lindsey!


    Hello Listerine! Ground beef is good. Just not if it's me.

    Alvi, you DO know all - if you Google it :P

    Underwearguy - sox are smelly and they're gonna DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe!!! Stro's for 'da Ho's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phone tag? OK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ALBERT PUJOLS FOR.....0 and 4!!!! 'Stro's for the WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! White Sox 'bout to get OWNED, FOOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete