Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Da boss been busy but we still love ya......

We all love the WickedyWicks, and he's been damn buzy recently so I'ma post Tuesday kitties and puppies. Besides since the Astros lost last night, I don't remember there being a Monday...and technically that would make today like Monday...sort of.
Let's all give a shout to Wicks and let him know we still love him and miss him madly!! Ok, maybe not madly but a lot. 'Sides, when he starts riding that bike he's gonna need all the love he can get. Let's see....falling hurts (not that you'll ever fall Wicked but it can happen), burning your leg on the tailpipe hurts (again not that you'll ever do that but from experience, yep that hurts) and getting hit by rocks chunked up by the vehicles in front of you REALLY hurts (damn cars and trucks without mud flaps!). I burned through the soles of my favorite shoes by putting my feet on the tailpipe of my friend's bike. My mom tossed the shoes, but I dug them out and hung them in his garage because my friends thought it was f'ing funny. anus breaths.... but anyway you'll have fun and maybe after I get my license I'll ride out there and go cruising with you. hmmm...maybe I'll ship the bike ahead and fly 'cause that's a freaking long way to ride. I'd love to ride on the beach but I think the sand wouldn't be so great for a bike. Good luck with your class and I hope you enjoy it all. I still think looking for gear is a blast.

s'ok, on with the critters.....










I know that last one isn't a critter but it's pretty.
Love y'all. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:37 PM

    That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

    ReplyDelete