Sunday, October 02, 2005

NC Soft, ya'll is a royal bag o' fuck nuts LOL!!!

I was sent an email from NC Soft; check out my reply lol!

--- PlayNC Support <support@lineage.com> wrote:

> > Recently you requested personal assistance from our> on-line support > center. Below is a summary of your request and our> response.> >

We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do> not hear from you> within 72 hours.> > Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.> >

To update this question by email, please reply to> this message in the > designated space below. Text entered into any other> part of this > message will be discarded.> >

[===> Please enter your reply below this line <===]>
I actually did NOT request any support assistance whatsoever. My"title" as
referenced by your employee was inappropriate, so he/she/itclaims. Just out of curiousity, what was YOUR definition of it because mydefinition of it was not vulgaror obscene at all, so I look forward to youranswer. Regardless, because I feel that I am being harrassed, after many many years of paying for a minimal service and game, in hopes that a better quality of service would be provided, I've opted to cancel my account and discontinue any further payment to NC Soft and it's affiliated services. Furthermore, since NC Soft has chosen to so adeptly apply the rules of the Terms and Agreement, which I most certainly agreed to, would it be unreasonable to ask when the same high level of service may returned to me for the money I have thus far spent? Such as bugs and other relevant issues? I'm sure you'll reply with a "please send to support" email suggestion. I would like to cautiously warn NC Soft that terms within the service agreement are binding for BOTH parties, whether the service is a virtual one or not is irrelevant.

Again, thank you for your concern over a miniscul issue; I'll
make sure to reciprocate the same issues.
[===> Please enter your reply above this line <===]

And to finally quote the pasted bullshit that was sent along with this email:



6. CONTENT AND MEMBER CONDUCT(d) Member Conduct. You agree not to use the Service to: (iv) upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit Content as determined by NC Interactive at its sole discretion that is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionableInappropriate Character Title ROChttp://www.lineage-us.com/support/conduct.html

1. While playing Lineage, you must respect the rights of others and their rights to play and enjoy the game. To this end, you may not defraud, harass, threaten, or cause distress and/or unwanted attention to other players.

LMFAO!

Um, so when NC harrasses me, wouldn't they be violating rule 6, sub-rule 1? Wait a minute, they get to be the judge AND jury, right? Well if that's the fucking case, then I'll be the judge and jury on this next one:

NC Soft, I believe your company and it's customer service is an utter failure. Such failure of performing the "paid for" services warrants a full refund of all monetary amounts spent since the opening of my account. You know what the great part is? I will return what NC has done to me and harrass the living FUCK out of them till I get my money back. ALL OF IT.

And if any of you really know me, you KNOW I'm not bullshitting THAT part.

Ciao! Wicked "I'm gonna get mah' monies back!" Liquids

1 comment:

  1. What a bunch of asswipes. You pay them money for what? So they can ride your ass over miniscule things? Have they nothing better to do with their time?

    ReplyDelete