Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Thank god for class!


Congratulations to the Chicago White Sox! You boys earned it. I still hate you though. And my jihad is effective till the start of the next season.

As for the Astros.....you bunch of mutherfuckers..............AND BRAD LIDGE, YOU STUPID, WORTHLESS FUCK-ASS...I GOT A SPECIAL JIHAD FOR YOU, YOU PIECE OF SHIT. The Astros didn't deserve to win because they sure as hell played like they didn't give a sincere fuck - hands down, the Sox wanted it way more than the 'Stro's - hell, I could FEEL that shit over the damn TV screen.

'nuff said. Moving on.........

I JUST got out of bike class and it was "interesting." It was filled with as many girls as guys (score!) so that's hot :P I almost killed my cellphone because I was checking the score throughout class on the net. I'm just glad I wasn't available to watch the game - I HATE YOU BRAD LIDGE. Waitaminute - I thought I said I was moving on....one sec......I HATE YOU BRAD LIDGE YOU SORRY SACK OF SHIT! Dear god man, I'm so happy that jerk-off didn't go to the armed forces - he would've just fucking GIVEN AMERICA to Iraq - on a silver platter! Idiot.

Ok ok NOW I'm moving on. Naw - I HATE BRAD LIDGE!!!!!!!! I'm starting a new website RIGHT THIS FUCKING SECOND DEDICATED TO THE JIHAD AND THE PURE HATE OF BRAD LIDGE!

Aight - I'm sleepy - peace!

Ciao! Wicked "I FUCKING HATE BRAD LIDGE" Liquids

No comments:

Post a Comment