Sunday, October 02, 2005

Oh forgot to mention this along with my last post....

As you all are aware of, Styler has joined the crew to post post post! So anyway, I got an email asking if I would still do a few things from Gameabout. Sure! Why not? But I'm doing it strictly for the players' sake, not fucking NOOB NC's sake.

I know some of you may believe that by doing so, I'm perpetuating NC's business and technically I am. However, I want to emphasize that I AM choosing to leave the game; I'm not trying to get everyone else to jump ship - you all have your own minds and you do what you want.

I, on the other hand, feel that I have been wronged and would like NC to supply me with a feasible solution.

Simple - see?

Ciao! WickedLiquids

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:34 PM

    You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it discounted adipex Bodybuilding supplement us zocor litigation Hotels cocoa beach

    ReplyDelete