Friday, November 04, 2005

What? Yah, so? No really, WHAT?


Hi guys - long time no post - I'm a rat-bastard, ain't I? Well phooey on you too! Here we go! Straight from Gameabout: Check out the above pic - nothing special - but look at the mages gear - what are those rings? Anyone? I may have posted something about them, but I can't remember for the life of me what the hell that was zzzzzz..........

The new island - be forewarned - don't plan on doing a whole hell of a lot of hustling there unless your grouped; my guess is that if you're an upper level mage or elf, you'll already own the island. As for knights and dark elves - bah, I'm not even going to get into that! The right pic - remember that spell my brotherhood of mages - hint hint hint!..............


Yes, Raccoons are going to be tameable. I just don't know how.


Herd attack!!! See? This is where a mage with holy walk and an elf can do some great damage - much like the upper level floors of TOI. Who the hell needs a knight or a dark elf?


haha! My favorite pics! Yes boys 'n girls, Valakas, as will most of the other dragons, will definitely be put back into the game. Does anyone else think Meteor Strike looks way better coming from Valakas than mages? And WTF - is that Val casting firewall? hehehe - at least we can expect that shit to finally be fixed right? Go go go!!!


Ciao! Wicked "I'm alive and I'm going to watch Saw II tonight!" Liquids

2 comments:

  1. mage w/ holywalk and 1 elf takes for fucking ever to kill shit, its better to just have a group of elves and 1 of them w/ wind walk drag, elf power!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol elf power!! -.-

    ReplyDelete