Sunday, November 13, 2005

I know it ain't Christmas or Thanksgiving....but....


Ahhh the greatness of Lineage!!! This is an actual screenshot - yes I said SCREENSHOT - of my little mage dude playing away during the last gay-ass event. I was there for a moment and I had to take a screenshot for one simple reason; GREED IS GOOD. GREED IS LINEAGE. THEREFORE LINEAGE IS GOOD. With me? Think Socrates and trust me, it'll make sense. Anyway, to you greedy fucks, fuck off! And remember boys and girls - karma. It'll get you one way or the other. Good or bad.


I wanted to do one of my famous DK runs (I call it a DK run because I finally understood how the pattern works with that fucker ). I camped this guy for years and I got my fair share of hitting this guy up. I never really cared about getting scrolls or anything - still don't really, but I really did want that damn Flame Sword of his. So what's the secret with DK spawn? Should I be a greedy jerk like lots of Lineage players and keep it to myself? Or share?


Ah, here we go - that's a screenshot of my mail. Read the title subject of the lone email.


Hey guys - well, what can I say? I will miss you all tremendously - I've had so much fun with this game and never ever really thought it would be one I'm walking away from - I had always considered it this little game that I could play whenever I wanted.

FUCK THAT SHIT!

ahahahahahah - what? Want me to get all sentimental? Pfffffffffffttttt..... I've learned ONE FUCKING THING FROM LINEAGE; WHENEVER YOU PLAY AN ONLINE GAME, YOU PLAY IT AS GREEDILY AS YOU FUCKING CAN. I was Anakin Skywalker when I started playing Lineage. Now you can call me Darth. (Ok, that was gay)

Honor? What the FUCK is honor? Honor is what you find in Websters or a movie - but in a video game? Yah right.

Aight, so check it - I'll still do some Lineage stuff from Gameabout for you but in return, all you Lineage bloggers need to update so I can check on you guys.

Really, take good care - my blog will still be going on strong, but I"m going to keep checking other games out for you guys as well.

Peace (I told you it wasn't Thanksgiving or Christmas)

Ciao! Wicked "I'd hit it" Liquidz

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:33 PM

    o.o i just lvled to 53 and you're leaving lin?! you noob!
    btw, add me to your links, bitch! =P
    You can find my blog from Riff's site

    -Merry

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'll be back ... they all come back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:37 AM

    Welcome to the dark side.
    Karna/Loyola
    LOA

    ReplyDelete