Sunday, November 06, 2005

Kitties and Puppies Monday? Umm..maybe LATER...

I know it's still Sunday, but I have no earthly clue if I'll be able to update during the day - I will be able to during the evening, but during the day, fugetabout it! So, I usually do funny clips - and some of the clips below ARE funny - but not all are. I'll give you a heads up.


First off, this is NSFW (Not Safe For Work). No, it's not gross or sick, but it's a bit disturbing; it's some video caught on CCTV at a checkpoint in Iraq - you'll see some suicide bombers try to take out that hummer. Thank god the hummer got away in time. Punk Ass BITCHES at work - stupid suckers!






Funny! Dogs at their absolute BEST!







Ok, this clip is NSFW - the store is getting robbed so what does the store clerk do? pfffffffftttt - fuck that noise - he takes out all 5 robbers in a few seconds - with a gun!

Glock? Smith & Wesson? Who cares - bring the bodybags!






This clip is not quite NSFW - apparently some REAL shit was found using cctv cameras again. Take a real good look and you all tell me if I'm full of shit or not.

Ghosts - or something that looks like SOMETHING across the screen!!!




Ah, finally - and ya'll think I'd let this shit pass without a SINGLE fight? haha! Girls in a classroom - I thought girls were suppose to made from sugar and spice and everything nice? I had no idea they were made with left hooks too!



Sugar, spice, and a trip to the House of Bitch Slap!







Ciao! Wicked "Welcome to the jungle" Liquids

1 comment: