Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!!!


Hello and here's my post for Thanksgiving!

Ok, there, I'm done.

Shit that was hard.

Sucka's!!!!

Just kidding :) I think I've had my plans for this weekend completely altered, so I'll prolly do some hella updating tomorrow - unless my plans workout the way they're suppose to (it's ME here, so they won't - I, and YOU, know this).

So I hope you all are fat and happy and ate tons for Thanksgiving - I'm going to go make some ramen for my meal, with a side of carrots! Woot! I rock. -.-

I'm also going to be updating my links - I believe some are dead links and I'd like to add a few more - and...AND...if you're NICE to me on my birthday (yes, I said BIRTHDAY) I'll do some links for my post.

Ciao! Wicked "Loves turkey-flavored ramen" Liquids

2 comments: