Friday, November 25, 2005

Fudge....sigh....does Lineage EVER stop??!!! Ever??!! Sigh.............


Well hello again! Still here I see. Fine, I might as well make it worthwhile for you -.-

I was reading some blogs today and ran across RiffRaff's site - she posted the publish update from NC back on November 11th - it was for the test server and it has Episode 4 material. So if you all recall the timeframe that NC US releases their shit, you can expect the update to come in January or February of next year.

So what's the point of my post? This:


*Re-enabled Valakas (non-death match version); updated dragon lairs, strengthened, and added new abilities for Antharas, Fafuron, and Valakas (non-death match version).

Yeah yeah yeah, the rest of the shit is there too, the new areas, new maps, re-adjusted shit of this and that, new drops, new camping grounds, new places for the bots to hide.

But the dragons are BACK (they say that they were always there, just a rare-spawn - I'm assuming that they mis-worded that and got that confused with NC customer support). Anyway, one of the biggest ORIGINAL draws to the game is being put back in and that shit makes me as excited as a giddy little school girl, know what I mean? Sigh....should I open my account for one more month? We'll just have to wait and see about that.........

Anyway, you can go to RiffRaff's site (off to the right) or the the NC site - go to Riff's site - the font is bigger and way prettier than the mundane Lineage site.

Oh, and I also took a peek at Fieldsofloves site - he mentions the movie for Episode 4 - which is linked via the Japanese Lineage site. OMG the freaking Japanese Lineage site ROCKS - it's the prettiest Lineage site EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell, now that I think about it, the Flash based Sesame Street site is hella sharper than the Lineage site. Now that's just sad.

Ciao! Wicked "Yes, I've been to the Sesame Street site -.-" Liquids

No comments:

Post a Comment