Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Hmmmm - can you say, "Shut yo mouth, fool!"


Just a quick post for you Lineage newbs that still play the game - A sword? Just a sword? Oh please Mr. Wicked's, what does it do? Huh? huh? huh? huh? Anyone? Huh? Huh? Huh?
Well, you see, if you look CLOSELY................................

Oh my, yes boys and girls, it casts Silence. But you ask, "How effective is it?" Well damn! How'd I KNOW you were going to ask this shit? Cuz I DID! I'm too lazy to cut, paste, etc, etc, but I WILL link it - now all you mages out there, you MIGHT want to take a look at the page - it's EXTREMELY effective at level 47 with 51 MR - it missed casting silence ONE TIME. Actually, as the MR increased, along with level, it STILL FUCKING MISSED ONLY ONE DAMN TIME. See? No? Then go to this link and scroll down to the middle of the page:

One Silence for YOU, and one for YOU, and one for YOU, and.........

2 comments: