Wednesday, November 02, 2005





I want one.....
I'm thinking about getting a dog that I can take with me wherever I go. These babies love water, snow, they're smart and they're so cute. I love big dogs and these guys like going places with their owner, so .... should I?
I found one for sale and am going to look at it after work. I want a dog that loves water because when I go to the beach, mah pup's coming with me.
Weather's gorgeous. It's Wednesday. Life is copacetic at the moment. Barring complications, I'll be ready for full action soon and CAN'T WAIT! I'm dying of boredom......
Steven Lynch is coming to town. I just secured a couple of tickets. Not many people have heard of him but I think he's freaking funny. Now if Dane Cook would get off his ass and come to Texas, that would sincerely make my year.
Not much news on the front here. Everything's about Tom Delay right now....gah!
The KKK is coming to town on November 8! Everyone bleach your sheets and get out there in support! NOT!! I honestly thought all that was behind us, but to listen to people talk.....damn! I stopped wearing my slave collar a while back. *ehem*
In an open field near Round Rock (a city named for a large anvil shaped limestone rock that sits in Brushy Creek), a 15 year old boy accidentally shot himself with a homemade gun.
And you thought PVC was only used for lawn furniture and plumbing. HA!
Holy cow! Can you imagine driving down the road and BAM! I've had rocks hit the windshield, a buzzard flew right in front of me and I couldn't avoid hitting it and that cracked the windshield, but having something fly right through your windshield....that's just freaking scary.
In a random world of chaos you never know what will happen, so I expect the unexpected and try to be positive. If things go wrong, well pull yourself up and get your ass back in line. I work with a woman that constantly dwells on everything bad that can happen. It's fucking depressing. I put my headphones on just so I don't have to listen to it all day cause if you listen to her, you might as well bite a bullet because no matter what you do you're gonna die. NO! YOU'RE KIDDING??? And all this time, I thought we lived forever. Who's been lying to me?!?!?! Crap...now I need to rethink things. hmmm....
Now y'all be careful out there.

4 comments:

  1. You crack me up the way you write things, girl. Haha. I say, get the dog, and train it to tear the living crap out of that woman at work. It's a win/win situation (get the cute dog/don't have to deal with superstitious psycho anymore).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:28 PM

    Now that's a brilliant idea, AND she's askeered of dogs so I think it's a done deal. The first pic of the dog with light eyes, that's like the one I picked out. His coloring is called light deadgrass...never heard of it but me likey. If everything works out, he'll be mine by Sunday. Must think of a name now.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:51 PM

    Sometimes, these gambles pay off, but there are occasions when they fail miserably,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:59 AM

    bubbles

    ReplyDelete