Monday, November 07, 2005

y'all take care now


After going over my shot records, yea baby! I was up to date on ALL of them so I doesn't has (yes I know that was improper usage there....dorks) to get any shots this time!! *does the white gurl dance*, and getting a prescription for Cipro (the "Traveler's Antibiotic"), heavy duty mesquito repellant (oh yes the mesquitoes there are the size of hawks...), water purifier tablets (along with the many bottles of water I'm taking with me anyway), packing for the past week (gawd....sometimes I hate being a girl although I learned my lesson from the last trip and am underpacking, even though I was without luggage for the first 11 days of my 3 week trip) AND securing my two new roommates (after much interviewing, spending time getting to know them, drawing blood, getting fingerprints, running DNA tests....you know the usual stuff you do when you're looking for a roommate), I'll be leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again. :) Actually it'll be about 3 or 4 weeks, so y'all be good, mind your P's and Q's and keep your laces tied you little troublemakers you!! I can hear the shouts of joy now, "We don't have to endure any more posts by the babo!!" Yeah, okay fine, UP YOURS TOO!
Other than that, I'm still trying to figure out what happened Saturday night. It was all good, sort of I guess, but I don't know exactly what happened and am piecing together bits and piece of information from other people that were there....the brain has gone fuzzy when trying to recollect the events of the evening, sort of like that fog that appeared when Harry Potter and Dumbledore were in the pensieve in Slughorn's thoughts. yeah, like that, sort of a fuzzy rememberance between the hours of 1:30a.m. to ...hmmm I woke up around noon and am still not sure how I got home and in my own bed ALONE! aahhh....good times? I'll be investigating this one for a while. My so called dearest friends are feeding me all kinds of bullshit just to irritate me but I highly doubt I: a)danced nearly nude for everyone, b)walked down to the lake in my skivvies and swam to the other side, c)rode one of the horses into town to buy beer at the local Circle C and d)had mad passionate sex with one guy in particular, possibly 3 or 4....yeah unh huh right. Thank you, but no. No matter how much fog there may be upstairs, that I WOULD remember. Therefore I say unto all my more than helpful friends, you can KISS MY ASS! and when I DO find out what happened, hehe.....well you best watch your steps.
Okay peoples, it's gonna be the strangest thing not to be home for Thanksgiving, but it will be interesting to say the least.
Sending much love to you all and may you have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!! Be thankful for what you have, sometimes it's more than you need.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:14 AM

    Its something how there is all this hepa filter change-out filter service stuff available.Earnestly, Latoria hepa filter change-out filter service

    ReplyDelete