Tuesday, September 20, 2005

-.-


There. I finally scored one. It's a $90 bluetooth earpiece I was able to score for $30 bucks - and it wasn't through those fags at Ebay (I HATE Ebay by the way). So, what's up with you all? Has my posting neglect caused the few of you that work and surf the net at the same time some grief because I don't seem to be posting anymore of my righteous, other people-loathing posts as much as I should be?

It is, isn't it?

You know what THAT means, don't you? muwahahahahaha!

Oh, I just gave an earful to one of my co-workers who I bug to come hang out with me but always replies with "I'm too poor, I'm too poor." He LITERALLY bought a new BMW this past Saturday. And he's poor. Asshole.

So anyway, I'll give it a shot posting tonight if I can somehow sneak a workout today before I go home. Incidentally, it's still raining here - that's just cool! But I checked the weather and it's going to be sunny the rest of the week. Yay! Oh, and my boss calls this a "Pacific Hurricane." WTF is THAT? Shaddup.......

Ciao! Wicked "Bluetoothless" Liquids

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:32 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete