Thursday, September 22, 2005

I will not be posting for the rest of the week.


I hear there's this viscious little bitch of a hurricane barreling down towards my hometown of Houston. My parents/family are there. And this fucking cunt wants to fuck with MY FAMILY??!! -.- Fortunately my parents live on the far northwest side of Houston, far away from any flood zones. I know Rita is going to be fairly powerful, but I've been through more hurricanes than I can remember and only one, when I was a little boy, ever did any damage to our house - that was 20 years ago. I'm sure my family will be safe and and other than for a lot of rain and the power probably being out for a short time, they'll be only temporarily inconvenienced - one thing I know about hurricanes and Texas is that whenever a "powerful" hurricane approaches the Texas coast, it's as if the hurricane KNOWS not to mess with Texas (yes, I know there's a cliche there) and immediately dissepates.

Fact of the matter is, most people are using what happened to New Orleans as an example. But hey, gotta love the MOTHERFUCKING MEDIA to make it into a circus and make it worse than it actually is. YOU ALL KNOW WHAT I'M TAKING ABOUT. Yes, this hurricane is going to be a rough one, but this isn't 1930's Galveston.

So with that said, I'll be worrying about taking care of business with my family and friends - Hey 'Los, I'm going to call you today - not with this blog. Hopefully, the other posters will take up for my slack. If not, then I'm sure you'll get over it.

Ciao! Wickedliquids

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:44 AM

    hey dude, u still live right by me? lets go get food or something send me mail in game of ure number so i can call u ...BombSquad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:54 AM

    My firewall that comes with my windows xp slows down my computer. What will be a better one firewall I can download and use for free?
    :(

    ReplyDelete