Monday, September 26, 2005

I totally got my ass kicked today.....

I'm about to fall over and take a long as nap. As the title implies, I totally got my ass kicked today. It's been so busy, I just want to go and take off and do something. Have no idea what but damn it I'll think of something.

The day started off good, but I believe in the whole yin and yang theory - if something good happens, something bad must happen to balance the equation. I walk into the office at 9 am and then by 9:15 am, I've closed a deal, albeit a small one (was only worth like $5k). But I was cool with it. Then the shit hit the ceiling; I got about 85 emails, with one of them being this HUGE mutherfucking problem.

Now, my eyes are bloodshot, my right ear is beating as if I just heard some Tupac in a dropped out ghetto blaster, my shoulders hurt cuz I been switching ears all fucking day, my eyes look like I been smoking weed all day (which reminds me) and my allergies (ALLERGIES!!!) are making me fumble around like a 10 year old that's stoned/drunk and eplileptic all rolled up in one. Oh yah, I still got 2 hours left. Needless to say, I need some fucking coffee. And football. I'll look up some Gameabout stuff for you guys later. Peace.

Ciao! Wicked "I just got my ass kicked; OMG, did I just get LAID??!" Liquids

1 comment: